Power and duties
The Administrative and Finance Manager is accountable to the Vice President and will have the following major authority and responsibilities.
- Directs the overall administrative activity of the college.
- To advise the Vice President, in all administration and finance matters.
- Compiles the annual budget of the college and to execute upon approval.
- Prepares and submits the report to the Vice President on a monthly basis and as required.
- Conducts evaluation of his/her staff.
- Initiates income generating activity and implement same upon approval.
- Assist and support the Academic wing in all aspect as per their request by providing relevant services appropriate to team.
- Secure the college property from damage theft and Embezzlement.
- Perform duties as directed by the President or Vice President.
- Coordinate all activities and tasks within the administrative and finance section.
- Make sure that computerized accounting records are kept up-to-date.
- Ensure that internal and external audits are carried out properly and at appropriate time intervals.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of all bank accounts and ensure also that all sub-ledgers agree with their respective general ledger controlling accounts.
- Ensure that all disbursements are properly approved and executed.
Piassa Campus around St. George Church/Head Office Building/
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia