Addis Ababa Medical and Business College has signed MoU with Addis Ababa Tegbare Id Poly Technic College (AATIPTC) for working together.
The objective of collaboration between Addis Ababa Tegbare Id Poly Technic College (AATIPTC) and the Addis Ababa Medical and Business College (AAMBC) is to harness the collective effort and resources so as to conduct problem solving applied research and generate competent and skilled manpower in the area of IT, Business and health field of study.
- Exchange of faculty and scholars (lecturers, or researchers);
- Exchange of students (including undergraduate and graduate students) for training;
- Exchange of academic information and materials;
- Exchange of periodical academic publications;
- Organization of joint research programs;
- Organization of joint conferences;
- Short term training program for staff and students;
- Students technical and vocational internship program;
- Engage on bilateral Educational programs;
- Facilitate international linkages and cooperation;
- Resource sharing on different field of studies
- Other academic exchanges agreed to by both Colleges
The MoU was signed by Belayneh Regassa(PhD) who is a President of Addis Ababa Medical and Business College and Ms. Wagaye Gebremedhin who is Dean of Addis Ababa Tegbare Id Poly Technic College (AATIPTC).