Addis Ababa Medical and Business College are organizing the first International research conference. This conference will be held on United Nations Economic Commission for Africa(ECA) Conference Hall in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia on April 11, 2019 GC.
The conference will provide a vital role on assessing the situation of different health program to the contribution of reduction of Mortality and Morbidity, and also the analyzing the situation of current scenario of financial system contributing for economic development.
Research papers under the following sub thematic areas are invited for oral and posture presentations.
- Theme 1: The contribution of Health service program to the reductions of mortality and morbidity
- Theme 2: The contribution of financial Management for economic developments.
- Maternal Health
- Child health
- Non-communicable Disease
- Infectious disease
- Hygiene and Sanitation
- Environmental Health
- Strategic management
- Corporate finance management
- Financial standard report
The conference caters to researchers providing a forum to exchange ideas and experiences on Health related and Business Management practical experiences. For this purpose, the format of the submissions is divided in two categories, with different submission requirements:
- “Case studies and practical experiences in the Health related”: short papers presenting practical ideas, real cases, and practical achievements.
- “Research and application papers”: long manuscripts addressing novel ideas, health programs, theoretical issues, technology, methodology, and applications.
Papers of both categories should be submitted electronically to email@example.com. To simplify paper slotting to Tracks, authors will be limited to selecting one Topic area only from the listing above.
- Initial Manuscript Deadline: March 13, 2019
- Acceptance Notification: MARCH 28, 2019
- Final Paper Deadline: April 15, 2019
For More Information
Visit our website: www.aambc.net
Tele: 251-111560005, +251-911067403